15 Ocak 2010 Cuma

2010 and other things

Oh well, I told you that I was having a break with my blogs, eventually I couldn’t stay away.. I must declare that last month I’ve been battling with lonliness and a terrible feeling of low self confidence, you might ask why. It’s because my fianceé Adem is serving the military right now. Unfortunately it’s obligatory and I cannot do anything about it except dig myself in my post graduate thesis. Which is also very difficult since my mind keep distracting me with his existance...sigh... that’s why I moved into my mother’s house for a short time, until I finish my thesis (which is due to end this february) and get to feel better.

There’s one more thing. I can not say that 2010 came with lots of happines. Just on 31 Dec., a friend has died suddenly and I got the news from his husband (who is also a very dear friend) via email. We were torn and sorrow took over our minds. Because he is such a gentleman, said that he is sorry to ruin our celebrations but we wanted to mourne her death and it was the only thing we could do to pay our respects....May you rest in peace dear Hetty.. I will tell no more about the situation, we are all still too sad..Hope, him and the boys will be together, stronger, forever..

Now my post grad thesis..It’s so thrilling to write it. I love my subject, love my advisor, love the communication I had with other people when doing the research. It’s unimaginably (if such word exists) beautiful!. Hope after the submission I will be able to pass the jury.
Well I must say something important. While I was doing my research I came across a place called Dresden Gallery, I’m sure you all know. I am kindly asking that if you are a second life user, than you MUST (what kind of kindly asking is this) visit the virtual gallery. There you can have headphones and listen to the descriptions of the specific paintings at no cost! Brilliant! I will post a picture of myself at the gallery. (If you are not a second life user then be one) I will post more when I will submit my thesis, so keep checking!

picture taken at the original scene by Tobias Martin
courtesy of Second Interest AG



and that's my avatar on the virtual gallery! how cool is that!



Eh bloglara ara vereceğim demiştim ayrı kalamadım.itiraf etmem gerekirse son bir aydır yalnızlık ve acayip düşük bir kendine güven hissiyle boğuşuyorum, niye diye sorabilirsiniz. Sebebi nişanlım Adem askere gitti ve beni bu konuda yapabileceğim hiçbişii yok. Dedim ben en iyisi kendimi tezime gömeyim ama o da çok zor çünkü aklım habire Adem’e gidiyor. Bu yüzden geçici bir süreliğine annemlere taşındım, en azından tezim bitene ve daha iyi hissedene kadar.

Söylemem gereken başka bir şey daha var. 2010 mutluluk dolu gelmedi maalesef. Tam 31 aralıkta bir dostumuzun öldüğünü bildiren bir mail aldım kocasından (ki o da sevgili bir dostumuzdur). Darmadağın olduk ve keder çöktü üstümüze. Adam çok zarif bir insan olduğu için yeniyıl kutlamalarımızı mahvettiği için özür diledi ama biz yasını tutmak istedik ve bu da ona son saygı duruşumuzdu. Sevgili Hetty, huzur içinde yat.. daha başka detay yazmayacağım, hala çok üzülüyoruz. Umarım eşi ve çocukları hep beraber daha güçlü olurlar.

Şimdi gelelim tezime.. o kadar heyecanlı ki tez yazmak.. konumu seviyorum, danışmanımı seviyorum, araştırmayı yaparken diğer insanlarla iletişime geçmeyi seviyorum. Tahmin edilmez derecede güzel! Umarım teslim ettikten sonra jüriden de geçerim. Çok önemli bişey diiiiciiim a dostlar. Araştırma yaparken dresden galerisi diye bir yere denk geldim, eminim hepiniz biliyorsunuzdur. Sizden rica ederim, eğer second life kullanıcısıysanız, o zaman sanal galeriyi muhakkak ziyaret etmeniz gerek (nasıl ricaysa bu) orada kulaklık veriyorlar ve belirli tabloların açıklamalarını bedavaya dinleyebiliyorsunuz. Süper diil mi!? Şimdi galerinin içinden resmimi koyuyorum. Eğer second life kullanıcısı değilseniz de şimdiden olun derim. Tezim bitince daha fazla malzeme yukleyeceğim, o yuzden arada göz atın bloga!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder